Landlord-Tenant Lawyers In Canton, Ohio
Do I Need A Lawyer’s Help To Evict A Tenant?
That depends. A lawyer can make sure that all necessary legal steps are taken and help ensure that all legal possibilities are explored.
− Attorneys Jonathan Morris and Ivan Redinger, Canton, Ohio
Our lawyers represent landlords in Canton and throughout Ohio ranging in size from corporations that own multiple large apartment complexes to “mom and pop” landlords with one house. Among the services we provide include:
- Evicting tenants who are not paying rent or abiding by the lease
- Advising landlords in steps short of eviction to get tenants to pay rent or comply with lease agreements
- Drafting and reviewing lease agreements
- Representing landlords in disputes with tenants, municipalities and other businesses
- Fair housing advice to comply with local, state and federal law
Experienced Eviction Attorneys
Before starting our current practice which focuses on landlord representation, we often represented tenants in legal disputes with their landlords. As a result, we gained an in-depth understanding of the law and the legal protections available to tenants. Today, we represent some of the largest landlords in the Canton area.
Prompt action is important to any landlord who wants to get nonpaying tenants out of an apartment. If we get an eviction request from a landlord today, our lawyers will file the eviction no later than tomorrow, providing you have provided all the proper notices to the tenant. We also advise landlords on the statutory language that must be included with eviction notices.
Questions about an eviction or other landlord-tenant issue? Contact the lawyers at Redinger & Morris in Canton, Ohio, for a consultation. There is no cost unless you decide to hire us.