Prepared For Your Toughest Legal Challenges
Canton Civil and Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you are facing a tough legal issue such as a divorce, a child custody dispute, overwhelming debt, DUI arrest or injuries in a car crash, the decisions you make now can affect you for many years into the future. That’s why at the law firm of Redinger & Morris in Canton, Ohio, we want to give you all of the information you need to make a good decision and lead the fight to protect your rights.
Our lawyers focus on the legal problems that affect people rather than corporations, including:
- Divorce. Our attorneys will guide you through all of the issues involved in your divorce, including marital property division, spousal support, child custody and visitation, and child support.
- Marriage dissolution. In Ohio, you have a choice in how you end your marriage. Marriage dissolution can be less contentious and less expensive than divorce if you and your spouse are in agreement on the issues.
- Bankruptcy. Our lawyers will evaluate your financial situation and help you decide whether Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is a better solution for your financial problems.
- Criminal defense. You should never plead guilty to drunk driving or any criminal offense before you know all of the consequences. Our lawyers offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case. Before you talk to police or anyone else, let us explain your rights and options.
- Wills and probate. Our attorneys guide executors and administrators through the probate process. We also help families draft wills and assist with estate planning.
- Landlord-tenant. We represent and advise landlords in evictions, drafting and reviewing lease agreements, and in disputes with tenants, municipalities and other businesses.
At the law firm of Redinger & Morris, we fight for individuals and families throughout northern Ohio.
Learn more about our law firm.
Learn more about our attorneys.
Questions about a legal issue? Contact the lawyers at Redinger & Morris in Canton, Ohio, for a consultation. There is no cost unless you decide to hire us.